Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,574.99
- Answer This unit uses a 240VAC power connection.
- Answer Yes this washer easily fits a set if queen sheets and a few sets of twins with room to spare ,i am hooked on all the whirlpool washers , never disappointed
- Answer crawdad, you are unable to purchase this All In One Washer Dryer Combo with the door opening left to right. We apologize for any inconvenience.
QuestionIt's interesting that some questions have gone unanswered. It would be helpful if Whirlpool would answer the unanswered questions in this thread, as it would help me with my decision-making of Whirlpool vs. LG. Thank you.
- Answer We do apologize RJM, once forwarded to us they are answered. Please let us know if you have any other questions or would like to look into a specific question you have on this model. We're here to help.
QuestionI just had this machine installed yesterday. My ECM maintenance said they cannot put under my service Contract1. This is totally new. Just wondering what kind Of warranty do I have with you??
- Answer Marla, please visit https://bit.ly/3fNdxtn for more information regarding the warranty. Thank you for your interest in our Whirlpool appliances!
QuestionHow much space doea this unit need. Does it create heat. Im putting this in a closet that is 30 inches deep.
- Answer Hi OceanCity, you can locate the space requirements for this unit at the following link, and clicking on "Dimension Guide" https://bit.ly/3rUB5ig
QuestionWhat is the color? Description says “champagne “ and “cashmere”? Is that white? Cream? Silver? Grey?
- Answer Lrjr, the cashmere color will be more of a tint of tan. It is not white or silver or grey. We hope this helps!
- Answer Hello Miry! Unfortunately, we cannot recommend this be connected to your sink with an adapter. We can only recommend this be connected per the Installation Instructions. Thank you for your inquiry on our Whirlpool appliances.
QuestionHow long does it take to finish?
- Answer Hello! There are no set range of cycle times for this model of washer. Cycle times vary depending on water pressure in the home, load size, amount of detergent used etc. The unit also has a soil sensor, which would sense the soil on the clothing. Which in return would adjust the time. The time in the display is an estimated time only and may adjust.
- Answer Due to different sizes, styles, and fills of comforters it is hard to determine which ones will or will not fit. As there is no standard size, fill, or shape, we cannot determine if the Washer will be able to accommodate your particular bedding.
- Answer It would probably FIT in the machine, but if you cram the machine too full the performance (washing AND drying) REALLY suffers. Recommend you save the comforter loads for the coin-op commercial machines which are designed for that.