- Answer the "best answer" is completely wrong. ps4 pro is 4k, ps4 slim is not the cheapest, just a newer slimmer- better- model of ps4 and does NOT have the least storage, it can be purchased in 1tb hard drive. Also you need to check the Series number of the specific console if you really want to know how well it will perform because ps4 comes in a bunch of different series with different specs.
- Answer The only difference is the size of the hard drive. One TB is twice the storage of 500GB.
- Answer I recommend the PS4, not the PS4 Pro. I've heard they run hot. If you can afford to purchase the PS4 1TB, he should be able to play on that console for years to come. Hope this is helpful.
QuestionThe photo given is of Ps4 slim. And the model number reflect the same in another site. But below says it is the older Ps4. Can someone please confirm this and give a detailed reply.
- Answer It is a slimmwr PS4 and weighs less than the launch version. The status light along the top of the launch PS4 is missing in this newer model.
QuestionShould I get the ps4 pro or ps4 slim? I have a 4k hdr tv and is ps4 pro worth of buying for the first time.
- Answer I got the pro a few weeks ago it's been great which I had bought the slim first had it for a week and realized I should have just paid 100 more and got the more powerful faster model and I did and can say it is faster than the slim it is a lil lounder but with the graphics and speed you get its a good deal in my opinion but really both systems will give out the same amount of fun . And for anyone wondering the slim is a great console to if you don't have an extra 100 get it you will be happy with it I just wanted the pro myself to see what it had to offer either way both systems are great and fun
QuestionWhat all can you use all of that memory for? Can you save TV and movies? Other novel uses that people like about this system? Thanks!
- Answer The storage of the PS4 is mostly for gaming. The average game is around 40-60 gigabytes, plus more if you download extra content for a game. The consoles RAM, is memory that allows the console to do many things at once. You can save money by getting a console with the lowest memory, which would maybe be 500gbs for a PS4, if you would use it for streaming video. But if you will use it to download games and watch movies both, get a 1TB model, so you don't run out of space quickly. Hope I helped!
- Answer The PS4 bundle comes with a game and a controller and the PS4 comes with just the controller. Hope I helped.
- Answer The PS4 Pro has support for 4K video resolutions and the PS4 Slim is just a smaller version of the original PS4. Yes, Fortnite can be played on a PS4 Slim.
- Answer Hi Hohen! This is a Slim version design.
QuestionDo you have to be connected to wifi to play and do you have to download the games or can you play of the disk?
- Answer It depends on the games. Many games now require an internet connection to update the game. However, there are games that you can still play out of the box
QuestionWhat will the resolution of ps4 slim be on a 4k hdr TV?And is there a huge difference in its graphics compared to Ps4 Pro?
- Answer Honestly I've had the slim and now own the pro and with a 4k tv the pro puts out better graphics but not to the extent where it's that noticeable you really have to pay attention to notice so if you want the slim get it I had one then got the pro but the slim is fast and quiet as heck both a great and fun consoles