Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $3,869.99
- Answer No, this model is electric.
QuestionI'm considering this product and appreciate all the reviews people have done, including noting that the clock does not stay displayed all the time. Can someone tell me if the cooking information (like temp) remains displayed? Any other caveats? Thanks!
- Answer The clock does not stay on all the time. When you are baking, the info screen remains lit with cooking information. There is an issue with the latest Samsung firmware which breaks the WiFi capability of this oven. No monitoring or adjusting the temperature with your phone, etc. Samsung has been less than helpful. If you are purchasing it for the smart features look elsewhere.
QuestionI currently have a 30 amp. What amp is required/recommended? Also, what kind of outlet does it plug into? What kind of electrical receptacles does it use?
- Answer You should use a minimum 40 amp breaker for this with 8-3 wire. It is a direct splice wire hook up
- Answer Samsung.com indicates the cut out as 28-1/2" W x 50-1/4" H x 23-1/2" D.
- Answer We have only had our new appliances for a month or so but it seems very durable and easy to keep clean.
- Answer Hi there Len! While the interior of this model is coated in a dark blue color, this should not be visible unless one or both doors are open. ^Jecca
- Answer CA puts that on every thing in the world. Just ignore it. Tax dollars at work.
QuestionDoes this oven come with a trim kit? If so, what is the trim kit number? If not, how far does the oven overlap the face of the cabinet?
- Answer I'm happy to help with this, Lisa! This model does not come with a trim kit. However, you can find individual trim pieces for this model on our parts website (https://bit.ly/3jxwvns). ^Jecca
- Answer No, this is a wall oven