Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $679.99
The previous price was $849.99
- Answer The vent duct for the ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer with Sensor Dry Technology, Model # DLE7100W is in the middle on the back of the dryer...^IFV
QuestionCan this dryer be vented to the left instead of the rear to save depth space? If so, how complicated is that to have done? Thanks!
- Answer I found only one exhaust connection which is located on the rear.
- Answer Hi Janie. The ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer with Sensor Dry Technology, Model # DLE7100W does have a lint filter. It is located behind the lower lip of the door opening on the dryer... ^IFV
- Answer You must purchase a separate power cord.
- Answer The ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 7.3 Cu. Ft. 8-Cycle Electric Dryer with Sensor Dry - White, Model # DLE7100W comes with a Limited Manufacturer's Warranty of 1 Year for Parts & Labor from the date of purchase. If you click on 'Specifications' on the product information page for the dryer on Best Buy, you can scroll down to 'Warranty' and you will find this information listed there...^IFV
QuestionDoes this dryer have a manual dry option? Can I just set it to dry any load for say like 50 minutes on different levels of dryness? I don’t always want to depend on sensor drying.
- Answer It has 20 minute, 40 minute and 60 minute settings. You can choose low, medium or high heat with the times as well
- Answer This model is not compatible with a pedestal. ^Daphane
QuestionDo the various options on the display panel light up? I cannot read the options if they don't light up.
- Answer Everything lights up when in use.
Questionis this unit 115 volts?
- Answer The dryer has its own terminal block that must be connected to a separate 240 VAC, 60-hertz, single-phase circuit, fused at 30 amperes (the circuit must be fused on both sides of the line). Electrical service for the dryer should be of the maximum rate voltage listed on the nameplate. Do not connect the dryer to 110, 115 or 120 volt circuit. Failure to follow these instructions may result in fire, explosion, or death. ^Daphane
QuestionHow tall is the unit measured from the floor to the BOTTOM of the control panel? In other words, how high is the flat top of the unit, NOT including the control panel?
- Answer I am sorry, the factory did not provide a specification for the height from the floor to the top of the dryer. Please seek help in the LG Community Forum, https://lgcommunity.us.com. The LG Community Forum is a great resource for getting help from other LG customers. ^Daphane
- Answer Don’t know answer. This is probably a technical question for the manufacture.
- Answer standard distance for hose to lay and go out vent hole
- Answer Please seek recommendations/opinions at https://lgcommunity.us.com. The LG Community Forum is a great resource for getting help from other LG customers. ^Daphane
- Answer No. It opens left to right with hinges on the right. Looks like hinges can go on either left or right however.
- Answer The dryer uses a Heating Element to dry the clothes. ^Daphane