Questions & Answers
- LG SN6Y
Your price for this item is $249.99
The previous price was $349.99
- Answer Hi Andrew. The LG SN6Y 3.1 Channel High Res Audio Sound Bar with DTS Virtual:X, Model # SN6y does not support 4K PassThrough. 4K PassThrough is a function that allows a Soundbar to accept a 4K video signal from a source device and pass it through to a 4K display. It has nothing to do with audio signals. The Soundbar supports Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Surround audio formats...^IFV
QuestionFolks, hows the dialogue ? that is the top priority. Music is secondary.... Is the a Graphic Equalizer that then can modify the sound? Any thoughts
- Answer Dialogue is very good, music is great. Has 4 sound settings and you can also adjust bass and treble separately with the graphic equalizer.
- Answer You cannot sit this in front of the LG C9. This sound bar will block a tiny bit of the screen at the bottom. It’s really a small bit of the screen smaller than half an inch however, I Personally couldn’t bear it blocking any amount of the screen.
- Answer The LG SN6Y 3.1 Channel High Res Audio Sound Bar with DTS Virtual:X, supports Bluetooth version 4.0 so it can be paired with a Bluetooth enabled TV for a wireless Bluetooth connection. IT also features an HDMI Output and an Optical Digital Audio Input that can be used to connect it to a TV using the appropriate cables. An Optical Cable is included with the unit...^IFV
- Answer I install these on all of my customer's tv's. I can't say I've mounted one on top yet, but this mount is made to do it, if you so choose. https://www.zuummedia.com/category-s/174.htm
- Answer The LG 3.1-Channel 420W Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and DTS Virtual:X - Black, Model # SN6Y can sit in front of the LG CX 48 inch Class 4K Smart OLED TV w/ AI ThinQ® (48.2'' Diag), Model # OLED48CXPUB, but if you are asking if the Soundbar will cover the bottom screen of the TV, it only covers the bottom bezel on the TV. The Soundbar has a height of 2.2" and the spacing between the bottom of the panel on the TV and the surface it is installed on is 1.3" so 0.9" of the sound will cover the bottom of the TV which is part of the bezel ...^IFV
- Answer Yes, the 420W for the LG 3.1-Channel 420W Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and DTS Virtual:X - Black, Model # SN6Y is the total output wattage which is the combined wattage for all the speakers. The Front Speakers have a wattage of 80W (45W + 35W) x 2, the Center Speaker has a wattage of 40W and the Subwoofer has a wattage of 220W...^IFV
QuestionDoes this soundbar supports HDMI 2.1 for Input and HDMI Arc out, so a brand new PS5 or Xbox Series X can be hooked and pass through the soundbar to the TV and still support 4K@120 Hz?
- Answer yes it does support HDMI 2.1 and HDMI Arc. i am using HDMI Arc connection to connect it to my tv. my tv also supports HDMI 2.1 and HDMI Arc. with HDMI Arc you can control both devices with one another. for example if you turn on or off your ps5 it will also turn on or off your sound bar automatically. same with sound bar if you turn on or off the sound bar your os5 will be on or off. it also controls sound and HDMI 2.1 has dedicated line for sound which makes the sound incredibly good.
QuestionCan you connect 2 sets or rear speakers and buy an additional subwoofer and all work at the same time? Thanks in advance.
- Answer The manual, available online, shows additional wireless speakers available. It also shows hardwiring speakers to the wireless sub-woofer. Check the manual for details.
- Answer No, the inputs are on the rear panel. ^Daphane
QuestionMy LG SN6Y 3.1 Channel 420 watt system manual is very vague. On the mixer button...lower left at the VERY on the remote... when I hit that...what does WF , C, and R mean when it appears on the soundbar? Thank you so much.
- Answer Per page 10 of the owner's manual, this is a sound tuning button. Select the speaker you want to adjust by using the button and adjust the sound level by using VOL +/-. WF stands for Subwoofer and the range can be adjusted -15 to 6. C is center and the range can be adjusted -6 to 6. R is rear and the range can be adjusted -6 to 6. ^Daphane
- Answer Yes. It would be compatible with the wireless surround sound kit. ^ Jamal
QuestionI installed the soundbar without a problem. The problem is the sound fades in and out suddenly throughout viewing. very annoying. I use the optical connection from the TV. Tried using the HDMI but no sound comes out.
- Answer Same issues here. Had to return and went with a Sony