Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $279.00
The previous price was $329.00
QuestionWhen you are on a call, in a very noisy situation (kids sports event), will the person you are speaking with hear the background noise (shouting, cheering, buzzers, etc)?
- Answer The microphone will pick up your voice and other noise.
- Answer USB C rapid charging. It's amazing. It will also give you 3 hours on a 15 minute charge incase you forgot to charge!
QuestionI am hard of hearing and would like to have a wireless headset to listen to tv without having volume turn up and annoying my wife. Which Bose headset meets my needs?
- Answer I absolutely LOVE the bose quiet comfort line!! They are extremely comfortable, the clarity is amazing and they block out all other sound around you. I think the bose quiet comfort are the way to go. I use mine for work. We do landscaping and lawn care, so it gets extremely noisy when I'm working. I can wear these all day, without getting headaches, because they don't put the same pressure on my ears and the top of my head like some other expensive headphones do. Not to mention the ear cups are like soft clouds around your ears. I look forward to putting mine on everyday. They are a bit pricey, but totally worth it. I actually recommend them to a lot of people I work with, friends and family members. They are amazing!!
QuestionDo these switch automatically between iphone/ipad/macbook etc without having to disconnect from the other device? is an app required for connection?
- Answer They can hold 8 devices in memory and once you turn on your headphones it will tell you the name of the device its paired to. If you need one of your other devices just slide the Bluetooth switch within 2 seconds to have it cycle through your connected devices until it says the name of the one you want. Its actually pretty easy!
QuestionDoes this set(QC45) need an adapter to connect with the TV screen on airplanes? Is it included? I saw an adapter when I looked at the QC35II, will it work with this model?
- Answer I think you mean the normal 3.5mm jack/cable which you use when Bluetooth wireless is not available. Yes this cable is included with the QC45 as well as the QC35II.
QuestionCan you connect the QuietComfort 45 headphones with a USB type C to USB Type C cable? I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, so no headphone port on the phone. I know that you can use Bluetooth but sometimes I forget to charge my headphones.
- Answer No. The USB C port on the headphones is just for charging. I confirmed this by connecting the headphones to my Galaxy S10 by USB C cable. Sound comes through the phone speaker, not the headphones.
- Answer Yes, they will.
- Answer There is no beep.
QuestionWill these be IPX4 water/sweat-resistant like the Bose Headphone 700s? Or do they not have this feature since the QC 35 II does not?
- Answer The QC45 need to stay dry. These noise-cancelling headphones do not a water/sweat-resistance rating/protection.