Questions & Answers
QuestionThis items states that it includes a soft carrying case. When I opened the box there was no soft carrying case. Is there a reason?
- Answer There is no case. Reread the contents included and the information. There is a rubber (silicon) she’ll around the speaker. There is no case that comes with the speaker.
QuestionDoes anyone use two of these as a stereo pair? If so, do they work well and have decent separation? Thanks.
- Answer I do use them as stereo speakers. The sound is amazing and I have them mounted on tripods. I use them at home, at parties, while washing my car. Family and friends can not believe the sound out of these speakers. I have the Revolve plus.
- Answer Yes, you can connect your Beats Pill+ Speaker to your laptop using an AUX cable
- Answer Yes but you got to remember you’re not dealing with a stereo system. You’re dealing with a handheld sized speaker so if you’re trying to have your music heard 2 blocks away like a concert hall then this isn’t the speaker for you. The sleek silicon outter shell and the 4 speakers in the 8 inch in length speaker will blow you away otherwise!
QuestionCan you leave this speaker plugged into the charger? So that you can use it in your house connected to a power source and have it fully charged whenever you need it to be portable?
- Answer Yes, but I wouldn't recommend it. If you do that too often it will eventually destroy the battery and cause it to not be able to work without a constant power source
- Answer Lithium ion battery functionality differs in colder temperatures. For your safety and product battery performance, please review this resource: https://www.beatsbydre.com/support/service-battery
QuestionI have one of the beats audio pill bluetooth speakers and it has been great but now it does not hold a charge and will not Paris there anything that you can do or I can do to to fix this one time great bluetooth speaker
- Answer You should go to apple store becouse is your purchase has less then 1 year you still cover with apple free warranty . If the problem is internal no external damage of course . Or you can check since when you buy it from Best Buy and talk with some geek squad experts as well . Hope that can help
- Answer My first one I bought I took back to the store I purchased from they honored it with a receipt. The second one I had to contact the company it's on your paperwork and if you don't have the paperwork just Google "Warranty information for Beats by Dre products".
- Answer That was the old discontinued Beats Pill, which is no longer made. Maybe you can find it on eBay used. This new model is called Beats Pill +
- Answer Yes I believe you can.