If you think a refrigerator with top-of-the-line features means sacrificing style or space, this will make you reconsider. With nearly 25 cu. ft. of space, this 33" wide refrigerator has the large capacity and boasts features such as a tall water dispenser with an ice system that actually frees up shelf space. It also has Smart Cooling® technology built in, designed to help keep your food fresher. With that and much more, you get the peace of mind of a 10-year warranty on the linear compressor. It's a refrigerator with something for everyone.
25 cu. ft. ultralarge capacity
Stock up and store everything you need. With a cavernous 25 cu. ft. of space, this LG French door refrigerator gives you ample space for all of your family's favorite foods and keeps them conveniently organized and within reach.
Get the space you need in a refrigerator that's right for your kitchen. With this 33" wide 25 cu. ft. refrigerator, you can store a lot in style.
Fingerprint- and smudge-resistant, easy-to-clean finish
Easily wipes clean with a soft, dry cloth, so the only lasting impression is your impeccable taste. At last, the kitchen you can't wait to show off is the kitchen that handles real life in style.
Tall ice and water dispenser®
From pitchers to pint glasses, it can accommodate just about any container. The water and ice dispenser in this LG French door refrigerator is tall, measuring in at an ultra-accommodating 12.6".
Slim SpacePlus® ice system
Icemakers are perfect, but not if it means you can't fit all of your food in the fridge. The Slim SpacePlus® ice system provides more shelf space* and offers even more space for door bins.
2 crispers and Glide N' Serve® drawer
The 2 crisper drawers give you easy access to your fruits, vegetables, and beverages. This refrigerator also features a full-width Glide N' Serve® drawer, making it easy to find some space for all that food you want to keep fresh.
Fresh Air filter
Your food isn't the only thing that stays fresh. LG offers a 1-layer Fresh Air filter with a dedicated fan that pushes cleaner, fresher air into the fridge.
Located in the top of the fresh food section, the Door Cooling + vent extends the reach of LG's Smart Cooling system.
Blasts of cool air reach all areas of the refrigerator - including the door - to help maintain consistent temperatures from top to bottom. It keeps all foods fresh and flavorful up to 2x longer.**
Smart Cooling® system
Designed to maintain perfect conditions within the refrigerator. The linear compressor reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations and helps keep your food fresher, longer.
Meanwhile, strategically placed vents in every section surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
Sophisticated style and design
Contoured doors, hidden hinges, and a host of perfect interior features give your refrigerator a look that's as sophisticated as it is functional. And it's beauty isn't just the outside.
With every feature thoughtfully designed, this appliance helps you create the sophisticated, distinctive kitchen you want - and deserve.
Smart Pull® handle
Makes opening and closing the freezer quick and easy. All it takes is a simple lift of the handle for effortless access to your freezer.
10-year manufacturer's limited warranty on linear compressor
When you buy a refrigerator, you don't want to worry that it won't last. The linear compressor motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently. LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year limited warranty.
ENERGY STAR® qualified
This LG refrigerator exceeds federal energy standards to positively impact your energy bill, energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment.
* Standard-width French door refrigerator, excludes other LG-manufactured products.
** Than other LG models. Based on LG internal tests between LFXS30796D and LRFDS3006S and in combination with Linear Cooling and Smart Cooling technologies.
LG 24.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Wi-Fi
Overall, a good buy.
For the Price Point, OK quality but fair value for the dollar - other brands at this price point come with fewer issues and have a more solid and quality feel.
* Gorgeous, clean design. Looks great in the space.
* Super quiet 98% of the time (see cons for the 2% of the time it's not).
* Spacious, efficient and well lit. Nice storage spaces, though if I'm honest I'd like better space for tall bottles like champagne to chill on a door rather than just flipping back the mini shelf, but perhaps that position is better for chilling.
* The water and ice dispenser space is quite large allowing containers of all kinds of sizes! Love that. My Pogo water bottle is 40 oz so I'm glad it fits.
* Clever and easy to use temp controls that have a nice range of temperature.
* I like that there are good storage shelf spaces on the inside of both doors rather than the ice maker taking up all or most of one side. Nice design.
* LOVE the deli drawer (or whatever else you might use it for)
* Very spacious freezer with 2 tiers! Takes some pressure off my chest freezer in the basement
* The ice maker whirrs regularly to test if more ice should be made, and it's a noticeable if not loud noise. At this price point I feel like that shouldn't be the case.
* The housing for the water filter will not stay fully closed. I have tried tape, wedging something into the little clips to help then grip and then using tape, nothing works. It seems to be that the filter itself will not stay up in the locked position after being screwed in and puts pressure on the housing, forcing it open.
* The shelves don't actually balance and stay level in their runners. They tip and sag. (Yes, the fridge is level, I checked) I've tried putting some paper towel under the front ends to help support them in place and it helps a bit but they still sag a bit in the center.
* The drawer design for the freezer allows small animals like cats or small dogs to climb in behind it when open. The good thing is that it closes softly and gently so it can't harm or squish anything in there when you try and close it, and it will not close when blocked anyway. Still... This is probably not something that can be helped, it's just a fact of having a drawer, but it's something people should consider before buying and I truly never thought about that myself.
* The button panel feels like cheap plastic that is not well connected to the underlying contact board of the fridge.
* The ice dispenser can kick ice in unexpected directions across the room, the receiving container should be pretty close to the aperture to stop that from happening.
* The top cover of the deli/produce drawer is fixed in place. It would be nice if it flipped up as the drawer is pulled out, as competing models at this price point do.
Lastly, this has nothing to do with the product itself but does have to do with Best Buy. I purchased a "New" fridge and received one that was damaged in several ways indicating it was actually an Open Box. Honestly, I feel like that was poor faith and business and I was surprised. I always expected and got better from Best Buy. I don't know if it was to do with the Refrigerator Shortage going on or what, but customers should be aware that this may happen to them when buying an expensive appliance that is being delivered from Best Buy rather than one you pick up yourself. The store itself doesn't really know what's being sent to you from the warehouse and doesn't seem to care to have better control over that.
In the end, there is a Refrigerator Shortage and my old one was about to die. I had no real choice and this was the first one I could find in the design I wanted that would fit my space and was actually available within the week instead of "maybe" 6 months or more.
This is the nicest Fridge I have ever owned. I only hope it lasts as long as my last one.
I am so happy with this refrigerator! The amount of space it has, the freezer drawer pulling out further than our old one so you can actually get to stuff, and the ice/water dispenser! This is a dream machine, lol!
I love this refrigerarator. I thought I would have to settle for less because of my limited space. But no. Not at all. There is all kinds of room. I like how I can slide the top shelf in to make room for 2 liter bottles. The freezer is also larger than what I had before. It’s great!
Due to our older kitchen layout we elected to keep to the smaller size but want to maximize the refrigerator storage. This was one of the only models that offered water and ice on the French door with a bottom freezer. My kids enjoy the easy use of the water and ice on the outside of the French door. It works well for the month and almost a half that we have had it. It looks nice! The door offset is roughly 3/4”-1” for each French door, which is very shallow for the thickness of the doors. It does not sound like much until you have an exterior wall and no give room from the cabinets. No display model at store so found out at delivery when they were attempting to side it into place. Otherwise functions as it should. My kids, wife, and I approved and would recommend. It should be more efficient than our 21 year old refrigerator that it replaced.
We are continuously working to improve the quality of our products and anticipate market demands that drive customer satisfaction.We apologize for any inconvenience this caused. ^Venette
Ease of Use
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
LG 24.5 Cu. Ft. French Door refrigerator
Owned for 1 month when reviewed.
I am extremely happy with my new LG 24.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator. It fits perfectly in our kitchen space. We’ve had it about 6 weeks; the only drawback I can possibly think of is that of crisper space. The drawers are great but I could use a couple more. We are huge veggie and fruit eaters. That being said they do a great job of keeping both fruit and veggies fresh for an extended period of time. This refrigerator is the quietest one I have ever owned and I have had many!!! My experience with the sales personnel at Best Buy was great as was the delivery and set up process. Kudos to all.
P.S. I love the size of the ice cubes. Perfect for beverages. The huge ice bin in freezer is also great.
A:AnswerThe icemaker makes cubes just as fast as the old one but the collector tray is smaller. The tradeoff is that you pick up a huge amount of space in the freezer so it is definitively worth it. You can periodically dump the collector into the supplied tray in the freezer. So for example you could dump the collector before you go to work in the morning and then again when you get home from work. A little bit of "labor" is a well worth the extra room you get in the fridge and the freezer.
A:AnswerThe WiFi feature on the LRFXS2503S is used for Energy Monitoring, Controls the Refrigerator Temperature, Fresh Air Filter and Ice Plus from the smartphone app, Push Messages, Smart Diagnosis, and Settings. ^CP
A:AnswerI just measured mine from the floor and it is 69.75” to the top of the door hinges on rhe front.
The door hinges go back 8” from the front and the rest of the fridge has a height of 68.25. Hope this helps.
This fridge has been a great performer for me over the last three months since I bought.
A:AnswerThe filters for model LRFXS2503S are located in the rear of the top shelf. The water filter is in the left corner and the air filter is on the back wall. Please see pages 43-46 of the owner's manual for more detailed information,. The manual can be downloaded from the support page at https://www.lg.com/us/support/product/lg-LRFXS2503S.ASTCNA0. For further assistance, please reach out to our technical support team via private message on Facebook @LGUSSupport and use #VOC in your first message to our social media support team or call at 800-243-0000. ^Daphane
A:AnswerThe freezer drawer for the ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 24.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Wi-Fi - Stainless Steel, Model # LRFXS2503S when fully extended out will extend to about as far as the doors when they are opened 90˚. The owner's manual lists a Front Clearance of 27" for the refrigerator...^IFV
A:AnswerThe Ceiling LED lighting in the refrigerator compartment and the LED lighting in the Freezer compartments for the ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 24.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Wi-Fi - PrintProof Stainless Steel, Model # LRFXS2503S has to be ordered from out Authorized Parts Distributor affiliate:
Encompass Parts Distribution
775 Tipton Industrial Dr. Suite F
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
They have a parts list for all the parts for the refrigerator and will be able to assist you with the correct part number when you give them the model number...^IFV