Senior Care Technology for Medicare Members
Elevate member experiences with meaningful connection.
ready-to-use technology, unlocking improved member access and outcomes.
Power your portfolio and create a differential advantage for your plan.
- Best Buy Health’s human engagement, reach and expertise are unparalleled in the industry, and our scalable technology offerings help drive down the cost of care.
- Our tested and proven solutions are delivered within an established infrastructure by experts in innovation, enabling faster in-market mobilization.
Optimize your care management model through better engagement.
- Helping members invest in their well-being streamlines delivery and lowers costs at each step in their health journey.
- Early, low-cost interventions can replace high-cost acute care, such as emergency room visits, hospitalizations and long-term care.
- Improved connection enables care managers to develop deeper, more meaningful relationships with members.
Increase member satisfaction.
- We pair our easy-to-use technology with services driven by real human interactions, giving your members a sense of genuine care.
- Our broad portfolio of technology and services enables you to provide the level of care and connection your members need now, and to adjust solutions as their needs change.
- Resources and ongoing support help care managers provide a better experience for their members.
- As a physical and trusted part of your members’ communities, we provide them with a more localized service and a feeling of connection.
Benefits to believe in.
Designed for aging members.
Modular technology, services and fulfillment options are designed with seniors in mind and can address evolving member needs and social determinants of health (SDOH).
The connected care your members deserve. The key partnerships you need.
Our portfolio of connected-care solutions — along with long-standing partnerships with vendors and leaders in the technology industry — enables us to deliver the optimal solution for your business, from integrated personal emergency response systems (PERS) to customizable SDOH solutions and more.