Listen to your favorite playlist for up to seven hours with these Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 wireless headphones. The four in-built microphones with noise-reducing technology let you make louder and clearer calls, while HearID automatically adjusts the EQ settings to match your hearing sensitivity for a truly personalized experience. These water-resistant Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2 wireless earphones support Bluetooth 5.0 technology for easy pairing with your device.
Inspired by the ultra-hard structure of diamonds, Liberty Air 2’s driver domes maintain their rigidity even when vibrating at high frequencies. Music is reproduced with a 15% larger frequency bandwidth for clear treble and 2× more bass.
Four microphones for crystal clear calls
Each earbud is equipped with two microphones that use cVc 8.0 noise reduction technology. Your voice is optimized, and background noises are minimized so you sound louder and clearer on the other end.
Take the test to create a custom set of EQ settings that are optimized for your ears. HearID maps your hearing sensitivity at multiple frequencies and intelligently analyzes the results to give you a truly personalized listening experience.
Qualcomm® aptX™ audio
Enables CD-like quality wireless audio because it solves the problem of sending the full music bandwidth over Bluetooth.
A single charge gives you up to seven hours of listening, while the charging case extends it up to 28 hours of playtime. And when the case needs a power boost, simply set it down on a wireless charger.
Provides a stable connection and lossless sound transfer in each earbud when streaming media from your device.
Passive noise cancellation
You hear less outside unwanted ambient noises and can focus more on the desired sound at ears.
IPX5-rated protection defends your earbuds against rain, sweat and more.
Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
Offers simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device.
Choose from five sizes of eartips to find your perfect fit for enhanced passive noise cancellation and comfort.
When you're running short on time, a 10-minute charge will give you up to 2 hours of listening.
Wireless charging compatible
Simply place the charging case on a wireless charging pad for convenient charging.
A:AnswerPressing the button on the bottom with the lid closed shows the current charge level of the case. Pressing and holding the button 10 seconds with the lid open will reset the earbuds and erase all "memory data".
A:AnswerThe most important step to ensure both earbuds work at the same is to click "pair" when a screen with "Bluetooth Pairing Request" is popping out when you pair tthese headphones to the Bluetooth devices. So please help us do the following steps:
1. Forget the pairing record on your device and turn off your device's Bluetooth.
2. Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged. When you put the left earbuds into the charging case, the left LED light on charging case will flash 2 times which means the earbuds is charging, please also note the right side will also do the same time, when you put it into charging case, the right LED light on charging case will also flash.
3. Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the button on the bottom of the charging case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators on both earbuds flash red 3 times. All the memory data will be cleared, then close the charging case.
4. Re-open the charging case or take both sides out of the charging case, the white light on one side will flash quickly, which means it enters pairing mode
5. Enable the Bluetooth on your bluetooth devices. You can find the device name "Soundbuds Liberty Air 2" or "Soundcore Liberty Air 2-L" on the Bluetooth list.
6. Please click "Soundbuds Liberty Air 2" or "Soundcore Liberty Air 2-L" for pairing, the white light will flash slowly, which means it paired successfully.
7. Then there will pop out a screen with "Bluetooth Pairing Request", just click "Pair" (This step is very important)
If still the same, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can take care of you.
A:AnswerIf you use the two earbuds together, they cannot connect to multiple devices; If you use them separately, yes, the two buds can be paired and connected to two devices. You can do this by the following steps:
- Take the right earbuds out of the charging case, and put the left side into the charging case
- Press and hold the button on the bottom of the charging case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators on left earbuds flash red light, then you will see a breath light on the left side
- Then press and hold the button on the bottom of the charging case for 3 seconds until the light on the left side become quick flash.
- After this, you can pair the left and the right earbuds to two devices separately.