Questions & Answers
- TIDAL HIFI FAMILY DIG 1 YR
Your price for this item is $179.99
QuestionCan this Annual HiFi Family plan be cancelled any time during the annual period? I understand I'll still have access until the year is over, but what if I don't want it to auto-renew? Also, if I cancel once, can I reinstate this plan later?
- Answer You can cancel. Best Buy notifies you when it’s coming up for renewal. If you cancel you can reinstate through Tidal at their current rate. To get the Best Buy price again you have to create a new account.
QuestionWill the year start on the day of purchase or when I activate the code? I still have 6 months left of tidal.
- Answer It won’t work on your existing account. I had to create a new account.
QuestionI have an existing subscription with Tidal directly; not through Best Buy. Would I need to cancel that subscription with Tidal to get the account through Best Buy?
- Answer Simply use a new email address. I would recommend paying $4 to soundiiz to easily transfer your “Tracks” from Tidal.
- Answer Cancel the other and use a new email. Pay $4 to soundiiz to transfer your library seamlessly. You can also print out a pdf of all your songs-kind of cool to have.
- Answer Soon after purchase