Questions & Answers
- Answer Gromes, Thank you for asking. The technical specifications differ slightly in that The with The S3601-Voltage: 120V., 60Hz, Watts: 1200W, Water Capacity: 500 ml (16.9 oz.) The Settings are Dust, Mop and Scrub and can be used with both the triangular scrub pocket pads ,and the rectangular pads. The technical specifications differ slightly in that The with The SE450-Voltage: 120V., 60Hz, Watts: 1550W, Water Capacity: 500 ml (16.9 oz.). The Settings are dust and mop only and can only be used with rectangular. Essentially those are the main differences. Hope this was helpful. Best Regards, Customer Support team
QuestionThree questions......How many pads come with your mops and will the mop stand up on its own and do I have to keep my finger on the steam button the entire time I am mopping ? Thanks.
- Answer 2 pads, no it doesn't stand on its own, and you don't have to push any buttons while cleaning
- Answer Hello Jo, We would like to inform you that the Shark® Professional Electronic Steam Pocket® Mop, SE450, and the S3601 are from the same series. The difference between the 2 systems is the color and the items included with them. The SE450 includes the Rectangle Mop Head and 3 Pocket Pads. The S3601 includes the Rectangle Mop Head, Triangle Mop Head, 2 Pocket Pads, 1 Triangle Pad, and a Carpet Glider. We hope this information helps. The Customer Support Team
- Answer Yes, you can add some white vinegar to the water to keep it clean.
- Answer Hello Anita, We would like to inform you that the Shark® Professional Electronic Steam Pocket® Mop is designed to us water only. This steam mop is designed to provide effective, chemical free cleaning without the use of cleaners or detergents. We hope this information helps. The Customer Support Team
QuestionPlease, what's the measures of the box? Are the parts detachable? If so, what's the biggest one?
- Answer Hello Fernanda, We are happy to assist you with this. The measurements for the box, that the Shark® Professional Electronic Steam Pocket® Mop comes in, are approximately 28.5 inches (t) x 11 inches (w) x 7 inches (d). We would like you to know that the mop head is removable. It measures approximately at 1 inch (t) x 12 inches (w) x 6 inches (d). We hope this information helps. The Customer Support Team
- Answer Scruffy, I'm not quite sure I'm clear on the question being asked her. The Shark - Professional Electronic Steam Pocket® Mop is designed to be used on most hard floor surfaces, including hardwood, tile, laminate flooring, however we also recommend you check the use and care instructions from the surface manufacturer. Best Regards, Customer Support team
- Answer We would like to let you know this steam mop weighs 5.1 lbs.
- Answer We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue with your Shark. To better assist you with this we recommend reaching out to our Customer Care Team at 1-877-581-7375 Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 9:00 pm EST, as well as Saturday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.
Questionfluid stoped coming out???
- Answer We can assist you with your request. Our Steam Mops are designed for use on all sealed hard-floor surfaces. We recommend that you first Test an isolated area of the floor surface to be cleaned as well as review the use and care instructions from your floor manufacturer.