Questions & Answers
QuestionWhy are phones cheaper elsewhere? There doesn't seem to be a trade in program at bestbuy. Where Samsung website offers trade in services.
- Answer There's a trade in program, I just did this and have done it before. I always get my phones through best buy now instead of the phone company as best buy is cheaper and they have a higher trade in value. If you do it online when you chose the phone you want it should give you a option to do a trade in and when you receive your phone you send it back to them or you can go to an actual store and they will do the trade in for you.
- Answer NO, you cannot. This is the only downfall I've found to this point... Besides the ridiculous price of accessories. And the cheapsters don't even send you a charging block or earphones. This is B.S. and embarrassingly greedy of them. Good phone tho so far but I think we should all be showing off our fancy ear buds to our buddies that came with the PHONE!!! Ok, I'm done whining for awhile Samsung
QuestionIf I purchase a phone, as a long time Verizon customer and pay in installments will I be able to use the phone immediately?
- Answer Yes. I've purchased several Verizon serviced phones at Best Buy and they are working before I leave.
- Answer Locked means it can only be used through one wireless carrier like Verizon, Sprint, T Mobile, etc... Unlocked means you can use it through any carrier.
QuestionCan this phone be unlocked once it is fully paid for? If yes, is there any additional cost to do so?
- Answer Yes it can be unlocked and it depends on the carrier or the carrier you switching to, if they do the unlock for you.
QuestionDoes this version only have 8gb of RAM? The Ultra is supposed to come with either 12gb or 16gb, not 8gb.
- Answer According to specs, the Ultra has 8gb ram.
QuestionAm a Verizon costumer for a while, am interest for you Samsung galaxy s21 ultra that you have in stock, if a get the phone on credit it will be on Verizon credit or Best Buy credit?
- Answer It will go towards the phone and applied to your Verizon account. You getting the phone through them but everything is worked through the carrier. I have Verizon as well and just got the s21 ultra and all the information is sent to Verizon as when you do a upgrade or add a line it will ask you to log into your Verizon account