Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $149.99
The previous price was $249.99
QuestionWill this lens work well, used as a webcam in my micro 4/3's camera? [Lumix G85 btw] Thank you.
- Answer I believe it will. It works with my lumix DC-G100 which is also micro 4/3.
QuestionDoes the Lumix g 25mm f/1.7 lens have optical stabilization built in? Does it need it when used with the G85 camera?
- Answer The H-H025 LUMIX G lens Maintains stable optical performance even at wide F-stops. The Optical Image Stabilizer is not built-in.
QuestionDoes this lens have an aperarure that can be adjusted manually or does it rely on electronic connection. Im looking at the photos and don't see an aperture ring but I could just be missing it.
- Answer It does not have an aperature ring. You must make those adjustments in camera. FYI, you can find some reviews of this lens on YouTube.
- Answer No. It's a normal lens for the MFT format
- Answer Hi! Yes, the lenses are compatible with the Olympus OD-M10 Mark 2. -A
- Answer This lens is only for Micro Four Thirds cameras. Canon cameras are never in this format, so you will need to look for lenses that match your specific lens mount. There may be adapters but generally they are not worth it as they can cause distortion, fringing, and make the lens much bulkier than a native lens mount.
- Answer If the black magic micro studio camera is a micro four thirds one, then it might work.
- Answer The lens can be used with a digital camera compatible with the lens mount standard for the “Micro Four Thirds System”. It cannot be mounted on the Four Thirds mount specification camera. Please check the specifications of the Canon Eos M50.