Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $429.99
The previous price was $476.99
QuestionThis listing indicates there are two fan speeds, but where does the unit vent? Can it be adjusted to vent out the front or through the cabinet above it, like most over-the-range models do? thanks!
- Answer Hey there KitchenWhiz! Yes, this unit can be vented in 3 ways, recirculation (non-vented), outside back exhaust, and the outside top exhaust. -Kiara
QuestionHow does this microwave door open ?? Is there a button or underneath handle? Is the button or handle the stainless steel or black color?? Is this the top of the line Frigidaire Gallery over the range microwave? Thank you!
- Answer This microwave doesn’t have a button or handle. To open it there’s a crease on the right side that you just stick your hand in and pull open the door.The crease is shaped like a backwards L, it starts at the bottom right and goes up the right side and stops just below the stainless steel. I’m not sure if this is the top of the line but I have this range and it works great.
QuestionDoes the Frigidaire FGBM19WNVF over the range microwave have a ZERO-CLEARANCE DOOR? I need one that will fit into a 29 7/8" wide space and a door that does not open greater than 90 degrees. It has to fit in between cabinets.
- Answer Hi Meretha. Yes, the microwave door is guaranteed to open up to a 90° angle without touching any adjacent walls, helping you adapt to any compact spaces in your kitchen. The microwave width is 29 7/8". However, the space between the cabinets must be 30" (76.2 cm) wide and free of obstructions to allow for installation. ~ Anna
QuestionDoes ANYone make an over the stove microwave that is 36 inches or has a separate extension kit?
- Answer Hey, Loopydloop! This model microwave is only 29-7/8 inches wide and does not have a separate extension kit. ~Courtney
QuestionWhat is the vent capacity? This and several other vendor sites list 300 CFM, but the Frigidaire web site lists 400 CFM.
- Answer Great question! In researching, we were able to see that this microwave is designed for adaptation to the following three types of ventilation: Outside top exhaust (Vertical Duct), outside back exhaust (Horizontal Duct), and recirculating (Non-Vented Ductless). We were also able to see the Exhaust fan speeds are listed as follows 3 Speeds - 400CFM/Med/105CFM/Off. We certainly hope this information was helpful to you and answers your question. -Christy
QuestionHi - Does this model just say "Frigidaire" on the front, or does it say "Frigidaire Gallery"? Thank you.
- Answer It says "Frigidaire" and then below that smaller it says "Gallery"
QuestionCan I set the timer independently while the unit is cooking. Specifically, is the cook count down separate from the timer function. I want to set the timer to cook my poached eggs on the stove while I am cooking bacon in the microwave. :)
- Answer Hi, rpap! Unfortunately, the microwave timer can't be used while the microwave is in use. -Bianca
QuestionWe just bought model FGBM19WNVF and cant figure out how to set the thing up vent to kitchen . The installation manual is not helping at all and we cant figure out if we needed to specify that it needed to vent to kitchen
- Answer Page 9 of your installation manual shows you the three vent options and states that it is shipped set up to recirculate. If you need it to vent outside, the instructions show you how to change the fan. Please refer to your manual.
- Answer A couple of LEDs with variable brightness
QuestionIt states that there is no cooking light that can be turned on. But does a light come on automatically when the microwave is in use.?
- Answer Hi Vincent. The interior light will light when the microwave oven is operating or when the door is open. This information is available to view on 8 of the owner's guide under the Part Names section. Kindly, Anna
QuestionIs there an exact fit replacement for Frigidaire Gallery microwave FMT148GPB2. Meaning fit and attachment to the existing wall mount plate. No new mounting plate or new holes drilled in wall. Unit could look a bit different if it must.
- Answer Thanks for reaching out to us, Nataron5! Unfortunately, there's not a replacement model for FMT148GPB2, and the model FGBM19WNVD will not fit your existing microwave's mounting plate. Although the model of your interest may not work, we would like to see if we can locate one that may fit your location and needs. At your convenience, please reach out to your local Best Buy specialists or us at 1-800-374-4432 Monday-Friday 8:30 am-8 pm EST, and we will be happy to help. -Ciara
- Answer Hi there, The last character is a revision number, and typically refers to the color. ~Corletta
- Answer Hi, Anne! The microwave interior dimensions are height: 10 9/16", width: 21 9/100"microwave, and depth: 14 9/16". -Bianca
- Answer Hey, JoJo! The model you selected comes with a one year manufacturer's warranty. ~Courtney
QuestionWhat is the current model that replaces a Frigidare Gallery Microwave Model FGMV174KFB? I need to replace my FGMV174KFB microwave. What is the upgraded model that replace it? Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
- Answer Hey, DonN! The model you selected has been replaced by microwave model FGMV17WNVF. We hope this helps with your shopping experience! ~Courtney
- Answer Hi, CPE. Thanks for reaching out. In reviewing the dimensions and features of FFMV1745TS, it does appear model FFMV1745TS is comparable. Please follow the link for further details (www.bestbuy.com/site/frigidaire-1-6-cu-ft-over-the-range-microwave-stainless-steel/5857718.p?skuId=5857718). We hope this information was helpful to your shopping experience. Feel free to reconnect with any additional questions about our microwaves. Our Customer Care Department can be reached by dialing 800-374-4432, and available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am-8pm EST. -Derrick
QuestionWe are renovating our kitchen and I like the look of this microwave without a handle. Is the stainless on this microwave smudge proof?
- Answer Yes, it is. And the interior is also very easy to wipe clean.
QuestionI want to replace my Maytag over the range microwave. my old one is probably 20 yrs. old. what would I be able to replace with.
- Answer Hi, Whit. Thank you for concerting Frigidaire for your replacement. We are pleased to provide us with any information we can to help with your decision. In order for us to provide the best assistance we would need more information on your dimensions and what you are looking for in an over the range microwave. Please contact us directly by calling 800-374-4432 Mon-Fri, 8:30 am - 8 pm EST. -R'Shaye
- Answer The door swings right to left. I believe all microwaves are the same.