Questions & Answers
- Answer FOLLOWUP: I bought one gift card, rather than twenty-five. The one gift card was not applied to my $2700 purchase, so I called Apple Support. After spending an agonizing amount of time with support, they corrected the problem, and applied the $100 to the purchase... or so I thought. Only because I was notified that you guys answered this question, did I check on the transaction. The $100 was removed from my Apple account, just like they told me. Yet, my credit card was charged the full amount. My $100 gift card evaporated into the ether! I'm on hold with Apple right now, as they try to figure out what they did with my $100. They can see the credit was there, they can see that they took it to charge against the computer, they just didn't subtract the $100 from the total. If you guys hadn't brought this question back to life, I would have been out $100 and not even realized it. My recommendation is avoid this gift card at all costs. The frustration involved is NOT worth the mere twenty dollars credit with Best Buy. NOT WORTH IT.
- Answer No...Apple gift card is only applicable for purchases from Apple directly (iTunes songs or music subscriptions, iPhone/iPad apps, iCloud subscriptions, or direct hardware purchases). If you want to buy something from Best Buy, you need a Best Buy gift card.
QuestionCan the Apple gift cards be redeemed at brick and mortar Apple Stores? I want to give a gift card To my son so he can buy a new iPhone.
- Answer Yes. You can redeem them in store for all product and services. I even once used them to cover the repair cost of my iPhone.
- Answer Yes. I applied the same Gift Card to itunes and purchased a iPhone. It was easy, fast and effective.
- Answer They are one time use, can’t be reloaded.
- Answer If it’s MacBook or has apple play
- Answer Actual card.
- Answer No, I thought so until I went to load it and it does not have an area for it to load. Just iTunes and the Apple app
- Answer Yes, it can be mailed to you like any other Best Buy item, it will arrive in a manila padded envelope.
- Answer Nope because it can't be done outside of the store! Go to an Apple store & try to buy a card without activation prior to leaving, & see what happens!