Questions & Answers
- Answer Hi I bought the wrong gift card for best buy can I exchange it for a Amazon card
- Answer go to amazon website if you don't have an account you will have to make one. click on account then go to "your payments" or "wallet" depending on device under add new payment method there will be a redeem gift card option click it then type in your code you make have to enter debt card information before you can redeem them don't remember if this doesn't work call them
- Answer I think up to $500
QuestionI bought a amazon gift card at the pharmacy, it is only a piece of cardboard. Is there no plastic card?
- Answer Its typically a digital card because mostly Amazon is a digital store. Not any brick and mortar store you can swipe at
- Answer No. I have tried.
- Answer You have to treat a GC just how you would treat CASH. If you lose it then it's gone.
- Answer From my experience, when purchase Amazon GC in the store, you MAY experience problems at the register if the amount is over $200. This is not consistent. You can resolve the problem by break your transaction into several $200 or less transactions.
- Answer There's no difference. They can all be redeemed at Amazon
QuestionIs this a digital code or is it being shipped. if it is being shipped how can i get it as a digital code.
- Answer I actually received a physical card.