My son really liking the fit and comfort of these headphones. They are effective at being versatile headphones and stylish at the same time. He really like that these headphones can fold inward and be great for mobility and traveling with them.
Song collections are not as good as Spotify but still great collection when it comes to Regional songs. The payment is handled by Best buy and viewing them is not as easy as it should be. apart from that worth it.
Only reason I have this subscription is because it was offered to me for a month free with my purchase of Galaxy Budz Live from Best Buy....
That being said it's actually a good way of listening to music. I like the variety of playlists available and the user interface on the Pandora app is simple and easy to use.
A:AnswerThank you for your question. I just unsubscribed my Pandora premium. This information was gleaned 2021.March 13. I 'chatted' with the Pandora Bot.
'You can manage your subscription preferences from the Plans and Subscriptions page in your BestBuy.com account (which you can be created based on the e-mail address you provided at checkout) or by calling 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289).'
The Link for Plans and Subscriptions: https://www.bestbuy.com/services/planlist/
1. Login to Best Buy Account
2. Manually copy and paste the following link - https://www.bestbuy.com/services/planlist/
3. Click 'Cancel Subscription'
4. Make sure to answer the query on the page as to why you are cancelling.
5. Confirmation pop-up window
6. If possible screenshot the pop-up window
7. Wait 48 hours - Contact 888-237-8289 - Best Buy Toll Free - Deal with this step, however ensure cancellation
When all else fails?
Create a 'burner' credit card - put a $5 limit - BBY will accept the card - get a decline notice and screw the whole process of getting a subscription for 'free.'