Appliance Measuring, Delivery and Installation
Measure twice, install once.
Please complete these steps before your installation:
- Measure and make sure your product will fit in the installation area.
- Measure doorways and corners to make sure your product will fit.
- Clear a path from the outside to the installation area.
- Make sure your electrical and water connections are working and accessible.
- Have your accessories and install kit ready (although these are usually brought by your service provider).
- Secure a parking spot for your service provider.
- Have an adult over the age of 18 at home.
- Get permission from your property manager.
We can help choose appliances and measure your space.
If you’re interested in purchasing appliances, schedule time with a Home Expert, who can visit your home, introduce you to what’s new, do basic measuring and create a project plan that’s within your budget.
If you need more details about what will fit your space and what modifications and permits might be needed, please schedule a Site Survey/Pre-Measure. Our expert will do a deeper dive and make sure everything is documented.