We can help.
Does your computer need a repair? Bring it to Geek Squad® at your local Best Buy store. We can help with:
- Broken or cracked screens
- Frequent crashes or blue screens
- Virus and spyware removal
- Computers that won't power on
Computer repairs that we can help with.
Do you have a broken screen or other physical damage? Make an in-store reservation and a Geek Squad Agent will give you an initial estimate of repair costs. If you choose to have your computer repaired, we'll send it to our expert repair facility at Geek Squad City.2
- We'll repair your device for a $84.95 flat-rate fee plus parts. Best Buy Totaltech™ members get 20% off the $84.95 flat-rate labor fee upon completion of repair. The flat-rate labor fee will be refunded when:
- The repair is covered under a service contract (e.g., Geek Squad Protection) or manufacturer warranty.
- Geek Squad is unable to repair the device because one or more of the parts are unavailable.
- You decline the repair after the Geek Squad City Agent explains that the total repair cost will be 30% more than the maximum range of the original Best Buy store estimate. However, the flat-rate labor fee will not be refunded if Geek Squad City determines that the malfunction is due to damage or abuse (e.g., water damage).
- If you need a hardware repair, we'll give you an initial estimate of costs, but there may be other issues we can't see until we send your device to Geek Squad City. To repair your device, we'll collect a flat-rate labor fee of $84.95 at the store (unless you are covered under a Geek Squad Protection Plan or manufacturer warranty). We will then send your device to Geek Squad City, where they will diagnose your issue. We will contact you for approval if the repair costs will be higher than your initial estimate. After your repair is complete, you can pick up your device at your local Best Buy store, and pay for the repairs.