Products and services that help you stay connected and safe.
Easy-to-use devices and exclusive Health & Safety services offer instant access to a team of caring professionals, 24/7.
Shop Lively products and services
I'll need help in an emergency.
Lively can help if you fall or have another emergency.
- First, choose a Lively phone, medical alert device, or Amazon Echo device
- Then, add a Lively Health & Safety package
- If you ever experience an emergency, call for help with the touch of a button, or just say “Alexa, call for help”
I need to stay connected and independent.
Jitterbug® Smart3 and Jitterbug Flip2 can help you stay in touch.
- First, choose one of these phones — they both have big buttons, a large screen and a powerful speaker
- Next, choose a Lively Health & Safety package to access exclusive services
- Then, activate a talk and text plan by calling 1-866-829-4527
Compare products and services.
Lively Urgent Response with Amazon Alexa video.
Lively Health and Safety services video.
Lively Urgent Response:
*Lively on Alexa is not a substitute for 911. The service depends on Amazon’s functionality and may not work during power outages or connectivity issues. Urgent Response and the Lively Health & Safety Services voice skill will only work if your account is current on payment, if your Alexa device is plugged in and turned on, has network or internet access, and the Lively Health & Safety Service voice skill is enabled and linked to your Lively account. May not be available if you are out of voice range of your smart speaker. Lively cannot guarantee that Amazon Alexa will function as expected.
Lively on Apple Watch:
*Fall Detection is a feature of the Apple Watch and not provided by Lively.
Lively on Alexa devices:
*Lively on Alexa devices supports Urgent Response service only.
Fall Detection, Personal Operator, Lively Rides:
*Fall Detection, Personal Operator and Lively Rides are additional services, not included in Lively Basic Health & Safety Service or Premium Health & Safety Service packages.