The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
1. Service coverage is available only for Apple TV and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months, each incident being subject to a service fee of $15, plus applicable tax. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
2. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
3. Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
4. Service fees and claim limits apply.
AppleCare+ for Apple TV
You rely on your Apple TV every day.
Protect it with AppleCare+.
Service and support, all in one stop.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone2
- Global repair coverage3
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your Apple TV using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple TV to an Apple Retail Store, a Best Buy store or any other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don't have to wait for a repair
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents.
- Your Apple TV
- Included Siri remote and power cord
AppleCare+ extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $15, plus applicable tax.1
Answers to your Apple software questions.
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi-Fi network and iCloud
- Streaming original shows and movies from Apple TV+
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac on your HDTV
How to buy AppleCare+ for your Apple TV.
We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
Our Agents are Apple-trained, so you can trust us with all your Apple devices. We use genuine Apple parts to deliver Apple-certified repairs, and only Apple-certified repairs are backed by Apple. Learn more